Empower lifelong learning with Project CRISS
- Empower learners to be engaged, metacognitive, and strategic.
- Empower parents to support student learning at all grade levels.
- Empower teachers with practical tools to facilitate high level thinking.
- Empower coaches and other teacher leaders to support reflective teaching and learning.
- Empower administrators to be effective instructional leaders.
With over 30 years of experience connecting research to instruction, Project CRISS provides high quality, practical professional development and support materials for K-16 teaching and learning. CRISS implementation supports rigorous 21st Century Standards and complements the Danielson Framework, growth mindset, project-based learning, deeper learning, and other education initiatives while validating the dedication, knowledge, and experience of educators.
Link to CRISS website: http://www.projectcriss.com/